Water Flows

Licenses & Regulations

Licenses and Regulations

Purchase your fishing license online

Colville Tribal Reservation permits
Swede's now sells the required tribal permits for the Colville Tribal Reservation. Available at the shop in Spokane. These permits are necessary for fishing the many lakes that are virtually untouched and contain some of the largest Lahontan cutthroats around, plus many lakes that contain trophy-sized brook trout and west slope cutthroat. Permits can be purchased on an annual basis or for one, three and seven days.

View & download current state fishing regulations (PDF format)


If you're visiting a state park, 
don't forget to purchase your
<-- Washington State
Discover Pass